ACT JOB PROFILING
Recruit & Retain Top Talent with ACT Job Profiling
- Improve profitability by ensuring good hires
- Ensure that new hires have the skillset to be efficient.
- Recruit training times, costs and turnover
- Improve productivity
- Identify candidates for promotion or re-assignment
- Build more effective job descriptions
- Support ISO 9001 Section 7.2 audit and/or certification
RECRUIT AND RETAIN TOP TALENT
ACT Job Profile Overview
All leaders agree: Skill shortages are an expensive, time-wasting barrier to effective hiring and training. How can employers determine which individuals are the best fit for highly skilled positions or which workers are the top candidates to receive job-specific training?
This is why nearly 75% of businesses use job analysis – the process of analyzing the skills needed for job tasks – in their recruiting and hiring practices, according to a recent study by Society for Human Resource Management and ACT. With job analysis:
- A detailed, customized task list—this is the first step in developing a comprehensive job description, training materials, performance appraisal instruments, and other human resources tools.
- A personalized content validity report—your report contains detailed rationale linking job tasks to ACT WorkKeys skill levels.
- Useful information for hiring, promotion, and training—Job profiling establishes content validity for the ACT WorkKeys assessments, so you can feel confident using them to make selection, advancement, and training decisions.
- Employee support—Employees actively participate in the job profiling process, increasing the likelihood for buy-in and goodwill.