Development of Law Enforcement Officers
We Assist in the Ongoing Personal Development of Law Enforcement Officers
Reach out to our non-profit in Tuscaloosa, AL to learn more
One of our goals as a non-profit organization is to help unite law enforcement with the local community. That’s why Chesapeake Consulting offers development programs to law enforcement officers throughout the Tuscaloosa, AL area, including members of the Sheriff’s department.
Contact us today to go over our development programs with a member of our team.
Wondering What We Can Do To Help?
Our methods for improving the personal and professional development of local law enforcement officers and Sheriff’s department employees include:
- Conducting emotional intelligence and behavioral assessments
- Interpreting results of behavioral assessments to individuals and groups
- Training on how to more effectively interact within departments
- Coaching to improve behavior and response, as needed
- ACT WorkKeys job profiling and assessments
Find out more about our professional and personal development methods by calling us at 205-759-8259 now.